I have been slacking in the posting department lately. I've just been tired, we traveled, etc. Here's a rundown of life as I can remember it:
Weekend of May 31 - My dear friends from college threw me and Baby Z2 a lovely baby shower. It was intimate and cozy and filled with close friends and family. I am bad about posting photos so if I can get around to it I will - if not, just imagine a beautiful, yellow rose filled room, a menu designed by some wonderful chefs (my friends are great cooks) and lots of laughter and joy.
Weekend of June 7 - We traveled to New Jersey to be with Greg's family to celebrate the impending arrival of Baby Girl B. . While the men were busy Saturday (James included) putting together the nursery (crib, changing table, etc.), the ladies attended Steph's shower. It was a wonderful affair filled with Steph's friends and family. Good food, yummy desserts and lots of helpful and useful presents for Steph. Yea! Baby Girl is very well set up and has a lovely giraffe-themed nursery as well. We will see who arrives first or if these two babies are set to tie!
Week of June 11 - I know June 11 is a Weds but I posted it like this because that is also Greg's birthday. Greg was on a final business trip for his old company so he was away the night of his birthday. We did gifts on Friday and Saturday. James and I got Greg some clothes for his new job. Saturday night we did a birthday dinner for Greg.
I just got back to this post after a playdate, lunch and difficult nap time. Sigh. So I think I've lost my train of thought and will now simply post. Baby update: I will be 36 weeks this Saturday and feel it. I have an ultrasound next Thursday to check on baby's weight. I've told the doctors I'd prefer not to be induced so we'll see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment