My wonderful friend Mary at Herban Lifestyle is hosting a contest to name a new organic baby massage oil....here's the link to her site and her announcement about her contest:
http://herbanlifestyle.wordpress.com/2009/03/17/help-me-name-that-product/.
Here's what she notes on the announcement:
Over the last few months, I’ve received many requests for truly natural baby products. So, I’ve been working on some formulas and have almost all of the names figured out. However, I have hit a roadblock when it comes to naming my new baby oil. I am trying to come up with a fun, descriptive name, but just can’t seem to find the right one. So, I am calling on you to help me out.
The baby oil is made from all organic ingredients, and is lightly scented with lavender essential oil. I would like a name that is playful, fun, and, if possible, a play on the title of a song or book.
If you would like to help me with the project, just email me at info [!at] herbanlifestyle.com with your name and product name idea(s). Entries will be accepted until Friday, April 3rd and I will announce the winning name on Friday, April 10th (you must be 18 years of age or older to enter). The author of the winning entry will receive a complete set of my new baby products plus a large Herban Lifestyle Gift Set. Thank you, in advance, for your help!
I've already entered once and hope to enter again. Mary's products are FABULOUS. She takes such care with selecting the ingredients for her products and I really have loved what she's made and shared with me. Help her out and you might win a wonderful prize!!!
- Jenn
1 comment:
Thanks so much for spreading the word, Jenn!
Post a Comment