I had a lovely birthday today. I had my vacation day as planned. Here's how my day went...it was fabulous.
7:45/8:00 - Wake up. Okay, this sounds awesome. However, I was up with Nate a LOT last night, and from 3-5 he fussed. So, gah. I will take this moment to share that he is now pulling up with ease. I have lots of photos, he's so cute and proud.
9:30 a.m. - Run 3 miles. Felt kind of yucky but glad I got out.
11:00 a.m. - Hair cut. Great place, awesome gal who cut my hair. Am really happy.
12:00 noon - Got lunch at Perfect Pita - the BEST PLACE for the BEST HUMMUS EVER. 'Nuff said. Brought home plenty for the boys, who...surprised me with chocolate cake from Wegman's and lots of presents. My big present besides my cell phone was an I-Pod. Very cool!
2:15 p.m. - Massage. Bliss, relaxing.
3:30 p.m. - Eyebrow wax and pedi, on a whim, at a place near the massage place. Very fun!
5:00 p.m. - Family trip to Target. Looked at patio furniture, which we hope to buy this week. Woo hoo!
9:00 p.m. - Post-children bedtime, sushi take out - YUM.
I also received lots of cards and phone calls and Facebook messages. I feel very blessed to have such great family and friends.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday! Sounds like you made the most of it :)
Post a Comment