...where you feel like a failure?
- Fat
- Bad singer
- Bad mother
- Overspender
- Terrible duster
Well, I had that day yesterday. No need to explain what set it off.
Needless to say, I need to go running tonight.
And perhaps not eat another piece of cake. And perhaps instead of putting up a front of "oh, it's no big deal", make something/ANYTHING a big deal. Because in fact, I KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE:
- I could be a LOT fatter :)
- I am a good singer. Just possibly not for songs that involve female leads
- I'm a good mom. I'm my kids mom. Dr. Laura would be proud.
- I spend because I care. And want to help the economy. And for God's sake, I shop for my clothes at Target.
- My house isn't a complete disaster. That's just my closet.
I know it sounds like I'm being egotistical - sorry, but this is MY blog. :) No, seriously, I am in need of reminding myself of these things when I feel like I've been beaten down.
I am just doing the best that I can. And I know in my head (just not always in my heart) that it's pretty good.
(except for the dusting)
No comments:
Post a Comment