Somehow I've gotten myself way over-committed to "outside of being a mom and wife" stuff. Might sound like I'm showing off but it's just the truth. Truthfully, I do like to be busy and I like to keep my mind moving at all time. Otherwise I just feel blech. But here goes (the first two things are, of course, my purpose in life but are listed because they are all encompassing all the time):
- Mom to two boys, one in preschool, the other in diapers.
- Wife. Home organizer.
- Marathon trainer.
- Music Play teacher.
- MOMS Club PR chair currently trying to think of a slogan for Oct. open house.
- Helper with Herban Lifestyle, wondeful home business.
- A cappella singer currently organizing fall gig.
I think that's everything. Gee, once typed it really doesn't seem like that much. Okay, I'm lame. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment