I've run....
In the heat.
In the rain.
In the humidity.
In the wind.
In the cold.
At the beach.
In the woods.
Around the neighborhood.
By myself.
With friends.
With music.
With the boys.
With no sound.
For hours.
And hours.
And hours.
And it all comes down to next Sunday. We drove the Marine Corps Marathon course today. It will be challenging. It will be uplifting. It will be memorable. It will be one of the most amazing experiences. It will be, strange as it sounds, a dream come true.
I never. Ever. Not in a million years. Thought that I would do this.
But I will.
Because I can.
Because I'm stronger than I think I am.
I'm tougher.
Prouder.
And ready.
2 comments:
You are going to do awesome! What a pro you are - driving the course!!!! Great idea :0) Seriously I can't even begin to tell you how amazing a day it will be for you - no matter what happens - Sunday afternoon you will oficially be a 'marathon mommy'
HUGS!!
Wow. That post blew me away. You will be AWESOME.
Post a Comment