I couldn't have run the MCM without the following people:
Greg
James
Nate
Mom
Dad
My family and Greg's family
All my friends who donated to Fisher House: Steph/Vince/Zoya, Paula, Mike/Bonnie/Emma/Sami, Nicole, Melissa, Megan, Lindsey, Abby, Adam and Eva, Ali, Darden, Glenn, Erica, Holly, Jen, Jessica, Joan, Judy, Jen, Kate, Kelly, Laura Beth.
My coaches: Josh and Dorothy
My running friends: Jane, Tara, Helina, Patty, and Jen
Fisher House staff and volunteers
My friends who came out yesterday: Jenn C., Megan/Josh, Penne/Dan
ALL my friends on Facebook and email who have kept up with my progress and continually support me.
God - I prayed a few times that He'd get me through this. Thank God.
And, this might seem silly, but I want to thank myself. I am really proud of you Jenn. Way to go!!
(if I forgot anybody I'm so sorry)
1 comment:
You should thank yourself. In the end, no one but you can get you across that finish line. You had a truly amazing time!!!! And thanks for calling me your *coach* :)
Post a Comment