Here's an example of my Friday afternoon/night a few weeks ago:
Haircuts for big boys
Costco with all boys -- called Greg for back up
Red Robin for dinner - Nate choked on a carrot and threw up on the seat and me. Just apple juice but blech.
Bull Run Festival of Lights - free tickets. Dylan didn't seem to care and screamed the entire time.
Costco - again, to pick up Greg's car and to nurse Dylan. Who nursed and had a HUGE blow out. He had to be fully changed on the front seat. Poor cold, naked baby. I threw away the onesie because at that point, it wasn't worth saving.
Back home.
It doesn't sound that bad when typed, but this is all over the period of time from 3:30 to 7:30. Greg then went back to work. I came home and turned on "Diego" to chill out.
If I can survive the first year of Dylan's life then I think I can do pretty much ANYTHING.
No comments:
Post a Comment