Monday, March 14, 2011

Dylan's 4 months Stats

Height: 26.25 inches (90%)
Weight: 15 pounds, 14 ounces (75%)
Head: 17 inches (75%)

Dylan is on his own lovely curve and continues to grow on the same path since birth. He is a delightful baby. He loves to stare at his mobile - he literally gets SO excited! He kicks and squeals. Good thing, because he's in the crib a LOT as I do stuff with the older boys. He coos, chats, etc. Dylan has a patch of hair missing on the back of his head from soothing himself in his crib and car seat. It's "hair a la Dylan". :) I like it, it could be a new style. :) He's sleeping okay, just like the other boys. I'm putting him in the crib for the first part of the night. That lasts from 3-5 hours. He starts on his tummy and then flips so he's very strong. All in all, doing great and is awesome. :)

No comments: