
Sunday we went up to our nephew Ethan's 5th birthday party at The Little Gym. James particularly enjoyed playing with the water fountain. Actually, we were a little nervous to let him run around with the big kids, so we were "those parents" who hovered over their kid. Cut us some slack, he's only 16 months old! Anyway, after chasing him around and keeping him from breaking the water fountain, we were beat.
I am currently writing from our basement - it is too late to be up, but I went to my first official rehearsal with Kismet tonight, followed by a trip to Giant to pick up stuff to make a meal for a new mom in my mom's group plus to buy stuff for Homecoming this weekend, and now just finished folding laundry. I have to admit, I know I'll be tired in the morning, but wow, the peace and quiet (even the cats are quiet!) I'm enjoying right now can't be beat. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment