I'm literally sitting here watching the Miss USA pageant. Nothing else good is on and since we don't have cable it's this or....The Price is Right. Or my new Sex and the City dvds. So I think I'm just going to go to bed. :)
We actually had a good rest of the week. Yesterday we took a "one time" class with Reston Association called Spring Into Color. James did stamping and we went on a little walk and then we did a craft, snack time, etc. I put the craft on top of the car and buckled James in....then promptly drove away. Sigh.
We then went to his new preschool to drop off the May 2009 tuition - a year early. I guess to guarantee you will pay for at least one month? That was a tough trip - James ALWAYS sees the playground and wants to play and it's a struggle to get him in the car again. Luckily he calmed down once I promised the train table at Barnes & Noble. So we went there and he played and I picked up a few things I need for gifts. Then it was home, nap, and then playtime at Shelley's. Always nice to go to Shelley's - great, big, safe backyard, lots of toys.
Today was also a nice day. We did MOMS Club playgroup at Karthika's, then went to lunch at Five Guys. More for me than James but he loves their fries and hot dogs. Luckily I also got him to eat some banana and grapes so I didn't feel too too guilty about his lunch. Then James took an amazing nap, waking up after 4 to find his friends over for playgroup. Playgroup was great - we played outside with the sandbox and outside toys, etc. James needed a bath as he and Brady and Matthew were flinging sand at each other for a while. Sigh.
Off to bed -- I've turned off Miss USA. No need to see 21 year olds who look like they do!
No comments:
Post a Comment