James's new bedroom with his new toddler bed. I ordered "Under Construction" bedding which will arrive soon. We won't transition him to the new bed for another month or so. I have to build up the nerve to allow him free rein from the bed. He really loves it though.

James with his cousin Emma in CT.

James with Emma and Greg and Sami.

Line up of favors from baby shower for Megan.

Dessert and coffee table at baby shower.

Jen and I with the guest of honor. Megan is due three days before me.

James looking very grown up.

Reading together before bed.

Monty discovering the Moses basket.

James looking VERY proud of himself. He built the tower of chairs himself and climbed up there. Didn't say a word until I looked in on him from the kitchen - I almost passed out.

Playing with Greg at my in-laws house.
1 comment:
Hooray for pictures! Good stuff. The chair tower is crazy!
Post a Comment