...both boys are napping. In their rooms. In their beds.
Shock.
Utter shock.
James didn't SEE the inside of his crib for three months. I was really upset when the movers lost two pieces to his crib and I wasn't sure we'd have everything in time for his birth. But then he didn't see the crib for so long it didn't matter in the end.
And now Nate is in the crib. Well, now he's waking up, but it's been almost TWO HOURS. I'm in shock. And all I had to do was ignore a few little cries - somehow he soothed himself back to sleep.
SHOCK.
I hope this translates to good night time sleeping in the crib in the next few months. I pray he sleeps through the night sooner than James (11 months). Although honestly I just do love cuddling with him it really doesn't matter. I love my baby. And my little boy. I am so lucky. Whether they are sleeping or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment