Monday, September 15, 2008

First Full Day of Preschool

Yes, I know, no photos. I suck. I'll get to it, maybe during nap today.

I have to run to get James from his first FULL day of preschool. That will be 3 hours. Yikes. I hope it went well. I have a little lunch for the car if he is tired/cranky/hungry (deli turkey, blueberries, and graham crackers spread with cream cheese, plus milk). We'll see if he's exhausted or just wound up!

Nate and I spent our time at Giant getting groceries, paying bills, updating Quicken, nursing, and enjoying 10 a.m. television shows I'm no longer allowed to watch. But we miss James so we are going to get him. He had great weather for his first full day!!

And yesterday was a quiet family day - hung out at home, Greg mowed, and then we last minute went to dinner at my parents. Nate had really bad gas and so while he did fall asleep for the ride home, he woke up when we arrived (at 9 p.m.) and stayed up all upset until 10:45 p.m. I was and am exhausted. Luckily, he then did go in his crib until 2:30 a.m., then came in with mama. Soon, very soon, I will nurse and then put him back in the crib. He seems to like it, albeit on his tummy!

Must run!

No comments: