Monday, September 15, 2008

Update on School

James did GREAT! The teacher (Miss Carie) said that he almost fell asleep at one point (our fault for not getting him to bed earlier last night) but otherwise he was fantastic. He ate the turkey and the graham cracker in the car and ran around the house for a while, and then easily went to nap at 1 p.m. Nate is also sleeping, so I've had a chance to lift some weights (I'm not really doing them super well, far too quickly, but hey, it's something) and do email and upload recent photos.

I also was going to work on Nate's scrapbook, because over the weekend I watched part of a PBS show on scrapbooking. Do not do this. I became embarrassed by the two pages I quickly put together. I told Greg I felt inadequate as a mother. He told me that was ridiculous. I just re-looked at the pages. Okay, yeah, one is just fine (I will add some embellishments to the photo) and the other, well, yeah, it's a little slapped together. So I can re-do it pretty easily.

The thing is, there really isn't much rush. I mean, the kid is ONLY 7 weeks old. I don't have that much to chronicle yet. :) But since I only do scrapbooks for my kids' first years of life, I feel like I need to start NOW. So I'm going to take a step back and work on it slowly but surely. And take lots of photos to choose from.

First things first though - need to order Nate's announcements. Yikes, he's almost 8 weeks old. This month!

Now I really should do more sit ups since I ate TWO LARGE pieces of peanut butter/chocolate bars. Sigh.

No comments: