Is this the end? Oh dear God no. I couldn't stand it. What is going on? Do I need to wake James up earlier? Am I not providing enough stimulation? We are doing the same stuff we always have, just with Nate along for the ride. And James rubbed his eyes today. Oh, gosh, I just don't know what to do.
At least he's in his room and hasn't tried to get out. I just hear him yelling. It's not the same as him being asleep, I feel like the room is closing in on me.
On the good news front, this is day # 2 of Nate taking a near two hour nap in his crib on his own. But please, God, haven't I been good? Can't I have simultaneous nappers for at least a few months?
Well, without naps, this means that James will never get his dog. I told him if he napped every day until he was 3, I'd THINK about a dog. But every day he doesn't nap I tack on another day to that birthday....so now we're up to 3 plus at least two weeks.
PLEASE JUST NAP. YOU ARE MISERABLE WITHOUT IT. I AM MISERABLE WITHOUT IT. THE CATS ARE FRIGGIN MISERABLE WITHOUT IT.
Is it too early to have a drink?
No comments:
Post a Comment