Thursday, November 20, 2008

What I Accomplished in 45 Minutes

With both boys asleep, I did the following:

- made a dinner casserole (cooked noodles, sauteed zucchini, heated up meatballs and sauce and added cheese - covered with grated cheese and will heat up later)
- frosted cupcakes for afternoon party
- cleaned kitchen counters
- folded one load of laundry and did another load
- set up Roomba to vacuum the basement
- transported Christmas gifts to their hiding spot (no peeking Greg)
- picked up lunch
- printed out all paperwork for returning the bum washer part
- found an apple pie recipe for Thanksgiving
- did emails
- did Quicken

And I'm sure there is much more. I'm too tired to figure it out. But I'm glad. I do have to publicly thank Greg for doing laundry last night while I was out at the a cappella concert. Plus this morning he got up with James and made him breakfast so I could catch a few more zzz's. It was lovely. :)

Of course, throughout all of this busy busy stuff, I forgot to pee. I realized it had literally been hours and allowed myself the luxury of sitting down for that brief (well, okay, it had been HOURS) time. Phew.

And now you all know how I spend naptime! Oh, and I forgot to wrap a gift. Off to do that!

1 comment:

Linda said...

wow, that's impressive. I wished I'd seen this for this week's baby bunching bests. I'll add it for next week. :-)