We went for Nate's 9 month well baby check up yesterday. He is "perfect". Of course I knew that. I mean, I am his mother. And he will always be perfect to me. :) Ha ha. Here are his stats:
Height: 29 3/4 inches - 90%
Weight: 19 pounds 15.5 ounces (can we just call it 20 pounds?) - 45%
Head: 18 3/4 inches - 80% or 90% can't remember
Overall, he's doing well - long and lean. Longer than his brother at this age, not as lean (I believe James had dropped to the 5th percentile for weight by 9 months, so I'm encouraged that my butter and fat campaign has had some effect on Nate - but not TOO much). The doctor was totally fine with his drop in weight percentile - goes hand in hand with his activity level. Which is HIGH. Crawling quickly, pulling up, and basically cruising. He's also stood on his own several times for a few seconds. Oh, dear God, I guess that walking isn't too far behind.
Save me.
Just kidding. :) I love my active boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment