So, yes, it's been for-ever since I posted. Hope March was nice. :) No, seriously, I just got caught up in life and the boys and sleeping. I'll try to post more down the road. In general, all is well. We are keeping busy with school and trips and the lovely spring weather. Lots of time outside. Unfortunately lots of early mornings for Nate though, so we're trying to figure that out.
The boys are wonderful - continuing to surprise and delight and frustrate and love me. :) I've taken a lot of photos so I'll try to upload some soon.
And today is my 35th birthday -- seriously, I didn't think I'd feel so silly and young and not quite old enough to actually BE 35. But the calendar doesn't lie and here I am. I feel better, wiser, happier, and more secure than I ever have. The 30s ARE the best time of your life. Until your 40s, when I presume your kids can feed and dress themselves. Then you've REALLY got it made. :)
We celebrated today by over-eating: Nate and I hit Chik Fil A for breakfast, then after school pick up we went to Silver Diner for lunch (the boys were really well behaved. I just wish I had more quarters for the juke box in our booth - that kept them fascinated for MINUTES). Then we played outside in the glorious (and I do mean, fabulously perfect) weather. Greg is leaving work early and is assigned cake duty. I think we'll do take out for dinner. Greg and James went out last night for presents for me. I'm hoping one of them is a vacuum. No, seriously. Greg was using ours last week in the car and it broke. I blame myself for having a super dirty car. In any case, a great day so far and it's just 3/4 of the way over. :)
More soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment