Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dylan 15 months stats (at 16 months)

Weight: 25 pounds 7.5 ounces (50%)
Height: 33.5 inches (93%)
Head: 19 (centimeters? inches?) - big

Overall, he had a great check up. Had to have four shots. Ugh. I took him to the ENT yesterday as we want to be sure his hearing is okay (after all of Nate's issues). Unfortunately, even after they cleaned the disgusting hard wax from his ears, there was still too much fluid to do the hearing test. We have to go back in 6-8 weeks. At that point, even if his cold has cleared up but the fluid remains, we will discuss whether he needs tubes. Greg and I are fine with that, after seeing Nate's progress. I am hopeful that he doesn't, however. His ped asked how many words Dylan says and I could come up with 10-12 words. Not complete words but definite WORDS that you would know, in context, what he was saying. Of course, a few of his words are "Beyblade", "Ninjago", and "Leap Pad". :)

No comments: