I'm sitting on the back deck, letting James play in the yard, and it's sunny and gorgeous - not a cloud in the sky. We just enjoyed a Chik Fil A lunch outside. What could be better? Oh, yes, a cold beer. Sigh. Not for a few more months (and probably not in the middle of the day unless Greg were home too). But this is pretty nice as is. James is enjoying being outside and hopefully this will tire him out for a good nap. And it's great for me to get some fresh air as well. I should be walking around exercising....oh, well.
I have to download photos - I took a great shot of James last night. He was sort of quiet as I cleaned up dinner, and when I looked in at him in the dining room, he'd used his creativity to put his Cars chair on a dining room chair (in the corner), and had climbed up by using one of his other chairs on the ground. When I saw him I put my hand over my mouth out of fear -- and James just looked so proud and happy - he then started laughing hysterically, so I did too. He was up pretty high but managed to climb down and up a few times - with the benefit of Mommy nearby.
This weekend we are off to Connecticut to visit Greg's parents. Not looking forward to the 6 hour drive but we've done it before. And in the minivan it won't be so bad. Greg can experience the DVD player for himself. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment