Oh, wait. I can't actually write this blog. Nate is waking up. Gotta go. Suffice it to say, I had a lot of questions this morning from James about breakfast. :)
Oh, maybe he's not.
Anyway. Yesterday we had a quiet day at home, Greg had work to do. I did all my housework and laundry yesterday morning and planned my menus for the week. So that was good. My friend Nicole ended up coming over for a few hours to visit and meet Nate, so that was really nice! She brought the boys lovely gifts (off to write my thank yous!!). Then I took James for a jog. I felt like CRAP. The weather was perfect. I had a new battery in my Rio. And yet. And yet. Ugh. Oh, well, I completed the two mile loop and that's that.
Nate had a tough night and was up for two hours just squirming around. Not sure why.
Greg went to the office today so the boys and I went to see my mom. Very fun playtime in the basement, then we went to Target for a watch battery for me and some shirts for Nate. I also got a few VERY bargain priced shirts for myself and a toy airplane for James. :) We then got lunch at Quodoba (spelling?) and then drove home. James didn't nap (I missed the window) but he did spend an hour in his room. I got Nate down for his nap and then got James up. Sigh. Nate's nap has been awesome though, over an hour and a half!
Greg got home from work and I headed to Giant for our groceries. Just got home. And Nate's waking up. No break for Mommy today.
Our week ahead looks semi-busy but in a good way. James has gotten SO chatty recently. It's been great. And he's such a good helper around the house. What a cutie. :) Nate's personality is coming out and he's smiling more and more. I ordered his birth announcements last night and probably spent way too much money. Sigh. When will I learn? And it's almost time to do Christmas shopping. Hence, I buy myself 75% off shirts at Target. And the Suave shampoo. Don't forget that.
No comments:
Post a Comment